We’d love you to join us at one of our Sunday services
Church life is not solely about our Sunday meetings but we love to gather the whole church family together for times of worship, teaching, prayer and friendship.
We’re currently meeting every Sunday morning at The Alexander Centre, 15-17 Preston Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8NZ.
We encourage people to arrive from 10:15am ready for a 10:30am start.
We understand what it’s like to visit somewhere new and we want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable. There is no pressure or obligation to do anything, so please feel free to join is as much or as little as you like. There is no dress code so please wear whatever you are comfortable in; you are welcome just as you are.
- Ground floor location
- Wheelchair accessible – Step free access
- Accessible toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Induction hearing loop in the Gatefield Hall where we meet
AS WE CONTINUE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION, HERE ARE SOME THINGS FOR YOU TO BE AWARE OF
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- There is no need to book a place in advance, just turn up on the day. The Alexander Centre provides us with plenty of well ventilated spaces and room to meet in.
- On arrival, hand-sanitiser is available to use.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in the Alexander Centre but, as ever, please do continue to wear one if that would be your preference. We will have spare masks available should you need one.
- Refreshments will be provided after the service and you are welcome to bring your own bottle with you if you prefer.
- If you (or someone in your household) start to experience any COVID-19 symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 test result, please email us to let us know as soon as possible.
Planning a visit? Fill out this quick form and we will let someone on the welcome team know you’re coming.