We’d love you to join us at one of our Sunday services
Church life is not solely about meeting on Sundays but we love to gather the whole church family together for times of worship, teaching, prayer and friendship.
We’re currently meeting every Sunday morning at The Alexander Centre, 15-17 Preston Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8NZ.
We encourage people to arrive from 10:15am ready for a 10:30am start.
We understand what it’s like to visit somewhere new and we want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable. There is no pressure or obligation to do anything, so please feel free to join is as much or as little as you like. There is no dress code so please wear whatever you are comfortable in; you are welcome just as you are.
What to Expect
- A warm welcome from our Welcome Team who will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
- Times of sung worship and praise celebrating Jesus, with contributions from the church family.
- As part of our worship, we regularly take communion where Christians are invited to share the bread and wine together.
- Every week there will be a time of teaching from the Bible, helping us to understand God’s word and to apply it’s truths to our lives. Past sermons can be found in our media section.
- A safe, fun and inspiring environment for children to learn about Jesus and encounter Him for themselves.
- You are invited to join us after the meeting for tea, coffee, cake and chat
- Ground floor location
- Wheelchair accessible – Step free access
- Accessible toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Induction hearing loop in the Gatefield Hall where we meet
Planning a visit? Fill out this quick form and we will let someone on the welcome team know you’re coming.