Church life is not solely about our Sunday meetings but we love to gather the whole church family together for times of worship, teaching, prayer and friendship. We meet every Sunday morning in The Dining Hall, Abbey School, London Road, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8RZ.
There is plenty of free car parking available adjacent to the Dining Hall.
From 10:10am we have tea, coffee and soft drinks available as people arrive, providing an opportunity to connect before our meeting begins and to enjoy some time with one another. Then, at 10:30 we gather everyone together in the dining hall for our meeting which usually finishes around 12 noon.
We understand what it’s like to visit somewhere new and we want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable. There is no pressure or obligation to do anything, so please feel free to join is as much or as little as you like. There is no dress code so please wear whatever you are comfortable in; you are welcome just as you are.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A warm welcome from our Welcome Team who will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
- Times of sung worship and praise celebrating Jesus, with contributions from the church family.
- As part of our worship, we regularly take communion where Christians are invited to share the bread and wine together.
- Every week there will be a time of teaching from the Bible, helping us to understand God’s word and to apply it’s truths to our lives. Past sermons can be found in our media section.
- A safe, fun and inspiring environment for children to learn about Jesus and encounter Him for themselves. Visit our Children and Young People page for more information.
- You are invited to join us after the meeting for tea, coffee, cake and chat
Planning a visit? Fill out this quick form and we will let someone on the welcome team know you’re coming.