As we enter the Autumn term, we’re really excited to be re-opening the doors to Little Angels, a fun and friendly baby and toddler group.
We will be running sessions every Monday during term time from 13th September 2021. We produced a video when we re-opened back in June that you can find below that will show you what to expect, along with important information, but here are some key things to be aware of:
- Our sessions will start at 10am and end at 11:30am.
- Places will be limited to 25 adults along with their child(ren) and booking is essential. A booking link can be found at the bottom of this page.
- If you’re looking to book in but all of the places are taken, please do get in touch (email@example.com) and we will give you priority in booking for the next week.
- You will be checked in on the door, and a record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes.
- Face masks are optional (UPDATED from the video below)
- Please do not attend if you currently have (or think you have) any symptoms of Coronavirus, if you are self-isolating or living with someone who is self-isolating and/or is vulnerable.
The Alexander Centre, 15-17 Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NZ